Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 199,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Management Consulting Services
Consultant Business Consulting
The position is for a person to work with the Banking division of the Financial Services practice in Infosys Global Consulting. The consultant will be responsible on advising and driving transformation change to enable data driven decision making capabilities for our clients. The focus will be to leverage strong business fundamentals and understanding of data and technology to bring innovation and deliver excellence together to create business value by collaborating with other units in Infosys, our external partners, industry bodies, other customers and of course the client stakeholders / organization.
The consultant will be working in multiple areas of customer, consumer and operational insights across multiple industry verticals. Majority of the action tends to be in the consumer goods and retail industry however we are seeing increasing traction in other industries as well.
* Have a strong functional understanding in one of more areas of wholesale banking Business, commercial and corporate lending, trade and supply chain finance, credit risk , wholesale banking analytics, commercial cards , corporate payments or payment hubs
* Lead transformation projects focused on business process analysis and optimization, organizational change management, program and project management and operational re-engineering
* Lead multiple client service delivery teams to execute engagements; ensure compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards
* Utilize technical and financial operational and transformation knowledge to identify complex client issues, broaden client relationships, and develop reputation as a thought leader
* Identify, obtain, and process critical data (benchmarks) to provide innovative thought leadership in the application and delivery of solutions for high performing Salesforce functions like planning, fulfillment, and related areas
* Manage client interactions and expectations; demonstrate subject matter expertise, address client needs, provide value propositions, and manage resource requirements, workflows, budgets, billing, collections; prepare and coordinate complex written and verbal materials
* Manage individuals and teams; track and direct performance against objectives, create an atmosphere of trust and collaboration, and encourage improvement and innovation
* Identify issues, risks, and project team conflicts, to develop a timely resolution
* Oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects
* Serve as liaison between client, project team, development team, and other stakeholders
* Review status, manage schedules, monitor progress, and prepare status reports
* Contribute to add-on and cross-sell revenue generation with existing clients
* Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* 3+ years of relevant work experience with three years of experience in comparable consulting services.
* Ability to travel 4 days a week to multiple local, state and national client locations.
* U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
This job may entail an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Please note this description does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, and outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve. With US$8.83 bn in LTM Q1 FY16 revenues and 179,000+ employees, we are helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value. We provide enterprises with... strategic insights on what lies ahead. We help enterprises transform and thrive in a changing world through strategic consulting, operational leadership, and the co-creation of breakthrough solutions, including those in mobility, sustainability, big data, and cloud computing.