Advisory Manager, Application Technology (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, Hartford, CT. Provide an end to end solution offering including Application Development and Integration, Application Architecture, custom IoT and mobile solutions, User Experience, Quality Management and Testing, and Business Process Management. Help clients determine the best applications for their business needs and integrate new and existing applications into their business including Mobility integration. Work with various types of technologies and software frameworks including Java, .Net, iOS, HTML5, and ESBs. Advise on the software development life-cycle. Help architect and develop specific applications for clients. Assist with the integration of new applications and quality management and testing.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Business Administration or related, plus 5 years of post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience. In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Business Administration or related, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Interacting with end-users, stakeholders and business colleagues to analyze, define and document business and functional requirements for complex projects;
- Working across the full software development life cycle, including contributing to Applications Strategy and Integration engagements in a consulting services organization and Enterprise Architecture, Business Process Transformation and IT Systems Implementation;
- Creating application implementation road maps and providing technology and architecture recommendations;
- Providing oversight of all technical issues for assigned work streams or projects; and
- Developing methodologies to create and enhance applications and tools.
Travel up to 80% is required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code CT1415, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.