Altria Group Distribution Company's role is to provide sales, distribution and consumer engagement services for Altria's tobacco operating companies. We are currently seeking a highly qualified Supply Chain Analyst to join our Customer Services department in Richmond, VA.
The Customer Services Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for managing function-specific data, processes, and business relationships in support of the Altria Group Distribution Company's (AGDC) Customer Supply Chain (CSC) Department. The role of CSC is to provide customers and operating companies with distribution solutions to meet trade expectations while adhering to business and regulatory requirements. Representing AGDC as a service organization, the Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for interacting with various components of finished goods sales and distribution, from manufacturing to direct customer delivery.
Specific accountabilities include:
* Managing, analyzing, and making decisions based on data pertaining to AGDC's sales and distribution operations
* Establishing and cultivating collaborative partnerships with AGDC Direct Customers and Field Sales Force, 3rd Party Vendors, and Altria's operating and service companies
* Identifying, championing, and leading initiatives for optimization of AGDC's finished goods distribution network, systems, and order-to-cash processes
* Translating role specific data into relevant business information and communicating to varying levels of the organization
* Collaborating with the Finance, Legal, and Information Systems organizations while performing tasks pertaining to contract management, financial reporting, systems integration, and business process creation
* Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, Industrial Engineering or related field
* Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
* Organized, disciplined, self-directed approach to work tasks
* Advanced problem solving and analytical capabilities
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to lead as well as contribute in a team environment
* Microsoft Office Suite technical proficiency; advanced capabilities in Excel
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline-driven, fast paced environment
* Leadership presence and the ability to interact across multiple organizational levels
* Systems knowledge, including SAP, Manugistics, e-commerce, Visual Basic
At Altria Group Distribution Company, we recognize that our people are the reason we achieve our business goals. We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing them with opportunities for training, development and advancement.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health/vision/dental insurance, participation in our incentive compensaton and deferred profit sharing programs as well as a relocation assistance package.
Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. JOB REQUIREMENTS: <img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://altria.contacthr.com/58019862.jpg />