Work from schematics, connections diagrams, wire diagrams, interconnection diagrams, and engineering change orders to final test products. Ensure drives conform to production and quality standards.
· Trouble shoot drives to determine cause of malfunctions. Analyze malfunctions and perform repairs, adjustments or alterations as required, or refer to manufacturing personnel when appropriate. Advise and confer with Engineering, Test Design, and Quality Assurance personnel to correct component failure, design error problems, and software testing.
· Repair and test rejected or customer returned items as required.
· Maintain records relative to test function per quality procedures.
· Responsible for initiating appropriate quality action when product is deemed non-conforming.
· Responsible for implementation and compliance with team decisions.
· Assist, and be responsive to the needs of teams and team members as well as other individuals, in the pursuit of the companies' goals.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growt...h – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.