Inside the Parts & Service department, the successful candidate will work directly with customers as well as by telephone and emails.
Enter Sales Orders, process expedite request, coordinate shipping instructions.
Understand bill of material with electrical, pneumatic and mechanical components. Elaborate quotes.
Maintain stock levels for parts inventory, place appropriate PO to vendors, verify lead time, handle receiving issues, critical back order review, and stock adjustment. Must be very analytical and detailed.
Must have strong verbal and written communication skills. It would be a plus if they have robotic / automation background. Must be proficient on Excel and Word
Possibility of being On Call one weekend a month for shipping.
• Must have an Associate Degree or equivalent experience
• Must have at least 2-3 years of Parts analyst experience
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have superior customer service skills
• Must be proficient on Word and Excel skills and have an understanding of business software preferably MS Dynamics
• Must be comfortable working in a multicultural environment
Internal Number: 29667
About Peak Technical Staffing
PEAK Technical Staffing continues to be the technical staffing firm of choice for the nation's largest companies. Fortune 500 companies use PEAK's technical recruiting services for their engineering and IT project needs