Juno Therapeutics is a clinical-stage company developing novel cellular immunotherapies based on two distinct and complementary platforms – Chimeric Antigen Receptors (CARs) and T Cell Receptors (TCRs) technologies. Our goal is to revolutionize medicine by re-engaging the body’s immune system to treat cancer.
Department Marketing Statement:
Patient Operations is responsible for the cellular supply chain. Our focus is on delivering timely, accurate and customer focused service to our customers.
The primary focus of the Apheresis Support Specialist II role is to assist with the qualification, training, and management of the cell collection network to support Juno’s [Commercial Products or Clinical Trials]. The Specialist will also be involved in site evaluation, contracting, and on-going assessment of collection centers and Juno requirements.
· Work with internal and external business partners to ensure cell collection centers successfully complete all qualification activities and are prepared to perform collections for Juno within the required timelines.
· Track qualification activities for assigned sites and communicate timeline delays to team.
· Work with manager to develop and execute mitigation plans for delayed timelines.
· Provide Quality Systems support by participating in deviation/change management activities and impact/investigation assessments for cell collection centers.
· Work with Quality Assurance and other internal business partners to monitor and assess vendor performance and capacity after site launch.
· Represent the department on cross-functional project teams, as requested.
· Comply with applicable SOP’s and FDA regulations.
· Bachelor’s degree; ideally in Life Sciences
· 3+ years of experience working in a regulated environment (e.g. GMP, GCP, GTP, Joint Commission, FACT, AABB)
· Ability to enjoy a high paced environment, meet deadlines, and prioritize work from multiple projects
· Ability to build effective relationships across company teams, and with external partners
· Strong teamwork skills and excellent customer service skills
· Accurate, responsive, and thorough communicator (both oral and written)
· Knowledge of Apheresis and Good Tissue Practices
· Experience working in Cellular Therapy or Stem Cell Transplant programs
· Experience working with critical raw material suppliers or contract manufacturing organizations
· Experience in project coordination or management
· Experience with adult learning principles
Our headquarters, situated in the bustling South Lake Union district of Seattle, sits among some of the most visible organizations in the world. Seattle offers award-winning restaurants, a vibrant, hip music scene and spectacular views of water and mountains. Within an hour’s drive of Seattle, you can be fishing, skiing, hiking or tasting world-class Washington wines.
THINK BIG. BE BRAVE. DELIVER.
About Juno Therapeutics
Changing Medicine For Good - It’s an audacious mission—a quest to radically change the course of medicine. We’re aligning our investments in scientific research, manufacturing and most of all, people, to change the way cancer and other serious diseases are treated.