UC San Diego is ranked the 9th best public university in the nation by U.S. News and World Report and is the largest employer based in San Diego County. Reporting to the VC-CFO, Information Technology Services (ITS) delivers Enterprise information technology services to the University of California, San Diego (UCSD) under the leadership of the campus Chief Information Officer (CIO).
Information Technology Services (IT Services) uses world-class services and technologies to empower UC San Diego's mission to transform California and the world as a student-centered, research-focused, service-oriented public university. As a strategic member of the UC San Diego community, IT Services embraces innovation in their delivery of IT services, infrastructure, applications, and support. IT Services is customer-focused and committed to collaboration, continuous improvement, and accountability.
The Advancement Information Services team provides campus-wide Advancement enterprise systems for the UC San Diego community. We strive to consistently deliver quality and reliable information systems that help our campus achieve its administrative goals.
• Software and data architect for Advancement Information Services.
• Technical leader in enterprise programming and data management.
• Provides direction to software developers, integrators, implementers and service support staff.
• Collaborates with stakeholders, process owners and ITS colleagues to define and execute strategically-aligned project plans.
• Establishes new software and IT standards.
• Sets software policy.
• Supported systems may include, but are not limited to services implemented using Blackbaud CRM, Blackbaud Internet Solutions, PaperSave and other connected campus systems.
Our employees enjoy competitive compensation packages and educational opportunities in a diverse, stimulating workforce. This position is eligible for full:
1) Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
2) Vacation/Holidays (15 vacation days and 13 paid holidays a year)
3) Life Insurance
4) UC Retirement Plan
For more information about UCSD Benefits visit - http://blink.ucsd.edu/HR/benefits/index.html and UCSD Work/Life visit https://blink.ucsd.edu/HR/benefits/work-life/index.html
To calculate an approximate value of the UC Total Compensation package, please click here: http://ucnet.universityofcalifornia.edu/compensation-and-benefits/total-compensation-calculator.php
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation. For the complete University of California nondiscrimination and affirmative action policy see: http://www-hr.ucsd.edu/saa/nondiscr.html
• Bachelor's degree in related area and / or equivalent experience / training.
• Advanced knowledge of secure software development and enterprise software development
• Advanced knowledge of data management systems, practices and standards.
• Highly advanced skills associated with software specification, design, modification, implementation and deployment of large-scale scope.
• Demonstrated ability to understand functional needs and how systems can support those needs. Demonstrated ability to develop conversion and system implementation plans.
• Experience working with specific vended solutions, including Blackbaud CRM, Blackbaud Financial Edge, Blackbaud Internet Solutions and Papersave document management system.
*Employee must be available to work evenings and weekends.
*Employee must be available to travel as required.
*Job offer is contingent on clear background check.