Under the general direction of Chief Information Officer (CIO) of Information Technology Services (ITS); Organizes, plans and directs various activities related to the main administrative systems of the College (BANNER); Coordinates, supervises, and performs various programming activities relating to the support of administrative activities on campus;Sets policies and standards for Banner report writing, and interacts with users and programmers to assure user reporting needs are met; Works with representatives of each functional area on campus (Registrar, Admissions, Financial Aid, Business Services, Advancement, and Human Resources/Payroll, etc.) and technical staff to ensure seamless integration of data with all relevant systems throughout campus; Keeps abreast of trends in higher education technology and in the software offerings of main software vendor to ensure that college is making full use of administrative package and its components; Researches and suggests new packages as needs of the college dictate/
Minimum Requirements: 1. Graduation from an accredited college with a Bachelor’s degree required.
2. Ten years experience with Ellucian Banner required.
3. Ability to work in a Sun/Solaris UNIX/Linux environment required.
4. Requires demonstrated ability to perform tasks in the Banner environment including PL/SQL scripts, using APPWORX, EVISIONS and other third party applications.
5. Requires demonstrated ability to apply upgrades in the Banner application software environment.
6. Knowledge of Banner Student, Human Resources, Financial Records and Advancement modules a must.
7. Knowledge of Banner Forms, Self Service and Workflow environment required.
HERC Job Type: Full-Time
About Ramapo College of New Jersey
"Ranked by U.S. News & World Report as sixth in the Best Regional Universities North category for public institutions, Ramapo College of New Jersey is sometimes mistaken for a private college. This is, in part, due to its unique interdisciplinary academic structure, its size of approximately 6,008 students and its pastoral setting in the foothills of the Ramapo Mountains on the New Jersey/New York border.Established in 1969, Ramapo College offers bachelor's degrees in the arts, business, humanities, social sciences and the sciences, as well as in professional studies, which include nursing and social work. In addition, Ramapo College offers courses leading to teacher certification at the elementary and secondary levels. The College also offers six graduate programs as well as articulated programs with the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New York Chiropractic College, New York University College of Dentistry, SUNY State College of Optometry and New York College of Podiatric Medicine."