Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live Smarter™, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. For more information please visit our careers page at www.flex.com.
* Industry: Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing
* Type: Public Company
* NASDAQ: FLEX
* Headquarters: 2 Changi South Lane, Singapore, 486123
The Business Excellence Manager will be based in Costa Rica Lead the deployment of the operational excellence culture through the implementation of Lean Six Sigma methodologies and practices across the organization
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
* Intense collaboration
* Passionate customer focus
* Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
* Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
* Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
* Establish and execute strategic plans for the operational excellence organization to maximize its value add, to exceed operational goals and to create a competitive advantage in the business
* Lead the operational excellence team
* Establish a yearly Lean Six Roadmap to improve the organization CIMT score
* Ensure the organization complies with corporate Lean and Six Sigma practices
* Align the operational excellence efforts to company strategy
* Establish a formal training system to ensure all personal is properly train in the Lean Six Sigma methodologies and tools
* Lead the site cost improvement project portfolio
* Establish a formal system to standardize site continuous improvement practices
* Technical expert, coach and instructor.
* Manage site KPIs dashboard ensuring adequate processes for goal setting, monitor, control and corrective actions to enable site continuous performance improvement
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.Â
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
* Experience in similar position
* Fluent English
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
* Electrical & Manufacturing industry
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
* Competitive Salary.
* Life & Medical insurance.
* Christmas Bonus.
* Food Coupons.
* Saving Fund.
Internal Number: WD058363
Flex is a leading Sketch-to-Scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help the world Live smarter, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.
We believe in a brighter tomorrow and what people can do when our lives are connected. That’s why every day we set out to do one thing–-create a smarter, more connected world. Our focus is developing and empowering talented people to deliver on their potential, providing employees with a healthy, safe and secure workplace.
Join the revolution: