Reporting to the Vice President of IS - Development & Cloud Computing, the Director IS Customer Relationship Management (CRM) will be responsible for the CRM implementation that will span the Baylor Scott & White Health consumer experience. The successful candidate is expected to be a CRM subject matter expert and will be fully responsible for both service delivery and operational excellence of services. The BSW IS Director of CRM, will work on an agile team focused on delivering innovative and robust CRM capabilities leveraging Microsoft Dynamics 365. This role will collaborate with senior business partners to discern the needs and questions for consumer-facing associates. The Director IS, CRM will design CRM integrations, provide self-service analytic solutions and visualizations to solve their needs and ensure the productivity, customer satisfaction and business outcomes are achieved."
The Director of IS determines the strategic direction and day-to-day operations of the department in order to meet the needs of users throughout the System. This person evaluates the use of technology and applications to determine priorities, allocates resources, establishes project schedules to ensure their timely completion, maintains the integrity and security of computer systems, and makes recommendations to keep the System current with technological advances in hardware and software.
* Create recommendations for application selection, software systems development, systems maintenance, production activities, and for necessary support resources.
* Lead, communicate and validate effective practice of IS financial management standards, processes and best practice (Core IS Finance, IS Assets, IS Services, IS Projects, IS Vendors, etc.)
* Monitor and report overall performance of information systems projects/programs on a regular basis to ensure quality, efficiency and accuracy.
* Investigate and resolve complex problems and coordinates efforts to provide innovative strategies and solutions.
* Communicate with customers providing customer service, serving as "trusted advisor", and resolving problems to customers? satisfaction.
* Regularly report to the ISLC the financial status of each pillar and identify areas of deficiency and Key Performance Indicators for IS and aligns them to industry benchmarks.
* Participate with external organizations to keep abreast of industry standards regarding key performance indicators and benchmarking.
* Act as an IS liaison with other organizations (both internally and externally) to identify and quantify business issues associated with specific projects/or operations, and sets/implements strategic technical direction in support of business requirements.
* Partner with Leadership to finalize standards to ensure long-term sustainability, strategic alignment, and cost effectiveness of proposed enterprise and departmental standards.
* Ensure expenditures are within the financial guidelines established in the capital and operating budgets.
* Communicate vision, goals and strategies to build awareness and commitment within the department. Maintains open communication channels to keep staff adequately informed.
* Responsible for human resources functions, including interviewing, hiring, counseling, appraising, and terminating employees. Identifies personnel development needs, provides training opportunities, and conducts annual reviews for employees. Promotes staff retention and career development.
* Collaborate with IS Management as well as Corporate Finance to ensure that funding is acquired and appropriately controlled for projects that are aligned to strategy.
* Conduct a detailed evaluation of the market trends and leading vendor capabilities, a detailed evaluation of the current state of business intelligence / reporting capability across the organization.
* Performs other position appropriate duties as required in a competent, professional and courteous manner.
PREFERED CANDIDATE PROFILE
* Extensive experience implementing Customer Relational Management (CRM) tools - preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Salesforce
* Program management - Skilled program manager with the ability to articulate business needs and develop detailed specifications and project plans in conjunction with multiple teams, while ensuring milestones are met and end products meet customer needs/expectations; ability to apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to resolve project risk and issues.
* Communication - Exudes mature business acumen; effective at providing timely, concise, audience-appropriate information orally and in writing; able to communicate and manage a large audience to complete business and IS objectives; aware and able to handle political climates.
* Relationship Building - Strong collaboration and team-building skills with a track record of building strong, enduring relationships with multiple teams and business customers.
* Productivity - Responsive to leadership and staff; able to maximize time to produce comprehensive, polished deliverables and on target operational results.
* Customer focus - Skilled and committed to setting customer expectations and meeting expectations of internal IS and business customers; able to perceive and address the long-term problems and pain points of the business effectively.
* Resource management - Experienced at influencing results through appropriate staffing, budget management, removing performance barriers, and maximizing available resources for multiple teams.
* Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
* 8 years' Experience
Internal Number: 19000194
About Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!