At Global Connections to Employment (GCE), our employees are professional and our Pillars of Operational Excellence ensure that we consistently exceed customer expectations. At GCE, we value differences. We are committed to inclusion across race, gender, physical or mental ability, age, religion, identity, and experience. This commitment motivates us everyday. We’re passionate about creating opportunities for all people on their unique journey through life. GCE also offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.gce.org and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
This position will exercise discretion and independent judgment in the course of managing GCE’s relationship with private sector subcontractors under Government prime contracts, to include the generation of Requests for Proposals (RFPs) / Requests for Quotes (RFQs) to subcontractors, evaluation of proposals, and cradle-to-grave subcontracting activities. Duties will include subcontractor procurement, negotiation of subcontract terms and conditions, development of subcontractor performance work statements, and acting as primary point-of-contact between GCE and its subcontractors. This position will utilize knowledge of FAR and DFAR clauses to interpret requirements. The Subcontracts Administrator will work with GCE Senior Operations Executives and report to the Contracts Manager for the successful management of all subcontract materials and decision records.
This position is independently responsible for subcontract continuity in the following areas:
Pre-Subcontract Formation: Identify potential subcontractors using a variety of tools to include current supplier lists, GSA Advantage!, and Small Business Administration (SBA) website. Prepare Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs), Teaming Agreements, and Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs). Subcontract Formation: Manage supply chain process, including but not limited to: Maintaining relationships with subcontractors. Vetting of subcontractors to include collection of Representations & Certifications (R&Cs), Certificates of Insurance (COIs), Reports of Executive Compensation, Subcontracting Plans, and Attestation Forms. Preparing Master Service Agreements (MSA) with subcontractors and modifications as needed. Subcontract Management: Collect data and input into Contract Management Reporting Application (CMRA). Enter and submit Subcontractor data on a monthly basis into FSRS.gov. Enter and submit Subcontractor data semi-annually into ESRS.gov, and as required to the Government customer per contract requirements. Subcontract Review: Develop and perform subcontract monitoring activities. Report, monitor and take action as appropriate to ensure Small Business targets (if required) are met. Visit subcontractors as required to insure support of program and customer requirements and schedules are on track. Subcontract Closeout: Perform closeout of expired/terminated subcontracts and subcontractor task orders in accordance with applicable FAR regulations and internal procedures, as necessary. Team Engagement: Maintain a strong collaborative relationship with Operations and Finance staff. Participate in project management duties such as process improvement and training sessions. Develop subcontract related training materials and provide internal and external training as needed.
• Education requirement: Bachelor’s degree. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience requirement: Eight (8) years of experience in administrative duties in a business setting, four (4) of which are in the area of federal contracting.
• Familiarity with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) & Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR) Supplement.
• Knowledge of federal contracting processes.
• Solid negotiating skills and perception management skills.
• Advanced project management skills and collaboration skills to work with a diverse set of customers, both internal and external.
• Proficient in managing multiple tasks, planning, coordinating communication between multiple staff internal & external to the organization.
• Proficient with written and verbal communication.
• Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and Word.
• Familiarity with Deltek Costpoint desired.
• Familiarity with GSA schedule contracting is a plus.
• NCMA certification is a plus.
Internal Number: 9442
About Global Connections to Employment
Global Connections to Employment (GCE) has a long history as one of the largest employers of people with disabilities under the AbilityOne Program. We employ approximately 1,800 people in multiple states and the District of Columbia.
Our Mission is “Helping people throughout life's journey.” We strive to consistently meet the expectations of our various government and commercial customers.