Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Morgan Stanley's strategy encompasses delivery and support of both private and public cloud capabilities. The global Cloud Team advocates leverage of public and private cloud to optimize resource utilization across the full spectrum of infrastructure, operational support and developer productivity as well as enabling business innovation and growth via unique Public Cloud opportunities.
The team is a global, multi-discipline team responsible for architecting and delivering secure, robust, and innovative solutions which would enable the development teams to build and deploy new applications as well as migrate selected existing applications into the public cloud.
- Working in a globally distributed team to provide innovative and robust Cloud centric solutions
- Selecting appropriate cloud services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Migrating complex, multi-tier applications to public cloud
- Closely working with Product Management and Vendors to develop and deploy Cloud services to meet customer expectations
- Integrate, configure, document and deploy compliant infrastructure and supporting services in the Cloud platform
- Design, Optimization and Documentation of the Operational aspects of the Cloud platform
- Collaborate with Risk Management to ensure necessary controls to Cloud services are deployed and tested
- Working closely with customers to develop robust and re-useable configuration management components
- Troubleshooting problems, resolving root cause, and where possible, fixing the bug(s)
- 3+ years of experience working with cloud services (preferably AWS) and a proven track record of building complex infrastructure
- Expert level knowledge with AWS design, architecture and services (EC2, IAM, S3 etc.)
- Sound experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Ansible, Cloudformation etc)
- Sound knowledge of server infrastructure, virtualization, and cloud computing
- Experience with architecting and maintaining high availability production systems
- Development skills in Python
- Experience in Software Installation, configuration and Patching
- Knowledge of system monitoring in a cloud environment including cloud specific products and tools
- Experience with Agile and DevOps concepts
- Developing monitoring architecture and implementing monitoring agents, dashboards, escalations and alerts
- Good knowledge of security (SAML, OAuth, OpenID, Kerberos, Policies, entitlements etc.)
- RedHat Enterprise Linux in-depth knowledge
- Infrastructure deployment experience in the Public cloud
- Knowledge of security controls for the Public cloud (encryption of data in motion/rest and key managemen)
- Experience with distributed, parallel file systems and related tools (GPFS, CFS etc)
- Knowledge of Linux containers.
- Experience in the financial industry
- Bachelor degree in a related field
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest: Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hufor more information.
Internal Number: 6291480
About Morgan Stanley
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.