HistoTox Labs has and opening for a full-time Histology technician to perform standard histological techniques on pre-clinical specimens for gross and microscopic examination.
· Trimming, embedding, sectioning, and staining of various non-clinical samples
· Working independently on client projects as well as with others as a team to maintain laboratory equipment and safety standards
· Exercising independent decision making while under the supervision of the Technical Supervisor.
· Following all Standard Operating Procedures and complying by GLP and safety requirements
· Continually looking for new and more efficient ways of doing things to improve the capabilities and capacity of the histology lab
· One year of histology experience or HT Certification is recommended, but not required
· HistoTox Labs offers a group health insurance plan, vacation and sick leave, and participation in a 401K
HistoTox Labs offers you the opportunity to work with and learn from experienced laboratory professionals in a casual yet controlled environment that encourages outside the box thinking and camaraderie.
Come join the exciting world of a preclinical contract research organization and make a contribution to the advancement of new life-changing and life-saving medicines!
Internal Number: 082019
About HistoTox Labs (HTL)
HistoTox Labs (HTL) is a full service, GLP-compliant preclinical contract research organization (CRO) that provides high quality histology, pathology, digital pathology and immunohistochemistry (IHC) support