Augusta Health, located in Fishersville, VA, is currently searching for an Administrative Director of Supply Chain. The position directs the supply chain operations including purchasing, receiving, distribution, inventory management, vendor selection, vendor management and contract administration. Evaluates product usage and performance and supports changes as required. Plans, organizes and directs the departmental operations in accordance with established policies of Augusta Health and in compliance with applicable federal and state and federal regulatory requirements.
Some benefits of working at Augusta Health include:
Insurance package including health, dental, and vision
Retirement savings helping you to plan for your future
Generous paid time off to promote work life balance
Free onsite parking
24/7 armed security to ensure your safety
Shift and weekend differentials
Clinical ladder career path program
Onsite child care
Augusta Health Fitness Reimbursement Program
Individualized orientation with dedicated preceptor
Onsite credit union
Employee discounts including the cafeteria, gift shop, pharmacy, and movie tickets
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required
* 7-10 years healthcare supply chain management leadership experience Strong background in all aspects of healthcare supply chain management, including:
• Strategic Sourcing & Procurement • Contract Negotiation / Contract Management • Group Purchasing / Aggregation Group Optimization • Supply Chain Logistics / Inventory Management • Surgical Services Supply Chain Logistics • Supply Chain Information Systems & Analytics • Value Analysis Program Oversight • Capital Equipment Acquisition • Supply Chain Key Performance Indicators • Chair, Value Analysis Steering Committee • Chair, Capital Asset Team
* Demonstrated success in developing and leading a high-performance Supply Chain organization
* Demonstrated success with engaging and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to reduce supply expense.
Internal Number: 19-0818
About Augusta Health
Nestled in the beautiful and scenic Shenandoah Valley, Augusta Health is an independent, nonprofit community hospital whose mission is to promote the health and well-being of the community through access to excellent care. Augusta Medical Group is a multispecialty, hospital-employed physician group of 65 physicians in 23 locations. One of the 50 Top Hospitals in America, Augusta Health has also been nationally recognized by HealthGrades for clinical excellence and patient safety and received the Foster McGaw Prize for community service.
Interested candidates may apply online at http://www.augustahealth.com