3) Familiarity with one or more microcontroller cores (ARM )
4) Demonstrable track record of dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering results in a dynamic environment
1) 2+ years industry experience, preferably in startup-like environmentsÂ
2) Experience building miniaturized IoT devices and working on low level firmware/drivers
3) Experience with ultra low power / ultra small footprint software design
4) Experience designing, implementing, debugging, and testing embedded C/C++ code
Required Documents 1) Resume 2) Cover Letter 3) Contact information for at least three supervisory references
NOTE: When applying, all documents MUST be uploaded under the Resume/CV portion of the application.
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other protected classes under the law. For additional information please see the University's Notice of Nondiscrimination.
Staff Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should call 773-702-5800 or submit a request via the Applicant Inquiry Form.
The University of Chicago's Annual Security & Fire Safety Report (Report) provides information about University offices and programs that provide safety support, crime and fire statistics, emergency response and communications plans, and other policies and information. The Report can be accessed online at: securityreport.uchicago.edu. Paper copies of the Report are available, upon request, from the University of Chicago Police Department, 850 E. 61st Street, Chicago, IL 60637.
Internal Number: JR06695
About University of Chicago (UC)
One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, the University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking since our 1890 founding. Today, UChicago is an intellectual destination that draws inspired scholars to our Hyde Park and international campuses, keeping UChicago at the nexus of ideas that challenge and change the world.