The PeopleSoft team supports MemorialCare's ongoing enhanced use of the PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) and Financials and Supply Chain Management (FSCM) modules. The appropriate candidates must possess advanced experience working in one of the two modules in PeopleSoft HCM/FSCM Version 9.2 and be able to support an upgrade to the next release of either PeopleSoft HCM or FSCM. In these roles they will create technical documentation, develop technical system and program designs, design testing requirements and/or reporting requirements.
The PeopleSoft Business Analyst – HCM plays a key role in relating and communicating technology initiatives in a business context. They are responsible for conducting gap analysis and partnering with technical developers for the implementation of requested upgrades and system enhancements or changes on the current release of PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) installed at MemorialCare. Their focus is on the following HCM PeopleSoft modules: Payroll for North America, Core HR, Base Benefits and GL Interface. The PeopleSoft Business Analyst – HCM leads design sessions, facilitates requirement gathering, and documents business needs for technical developers. The Business Analyst – HCM is also responsible for creating test plans, identifying test scenarios, writing and executing Quality Assurance scripts, identifying issues and leading PUM upgrades.
* Minimum 5 years’ experience with PeopleSoft HCM including version 9.2 with general business analysis, system analysis and design, or infrastructure design/development/support.
* Achieved functional expertise in the following PeopleSoft modules: Core HR, Payroll NA, including GL interface, Base Benefits and Employee Self Service.
* Proven experience with PUM tools and upgrading to a current version PUM.
* Knowledge and experience in Fluid rollout and functionality.
* Proven ability to successfully interact with business and HR associates as a team player to complete ad-hoc special projects.
* Demonstrated expertise in the use of PS Query to pull and review data for aiding in trouble shooting issues.
* Recognized understanding of California pay practices, Flat Sum Bonus and FLSA as well as experience with the current MemorialCare Time and Attendance system (API) preferred.
* Knowledge of technical concepts, including working experience of SQL for data analysis required.
* Demonstrated strong and effective oral and written communicative skills for both technical and non-technical audiences. Proven researching abilities that translate to functional specification development.
* High School diploma or GED required; Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred.
Internal Number: MEM003677
About MemorialCare Health System
Let us introduce ourselves. We're MemorialCare, a nonprofit health system that includes four hospitals, two medical groups, imaging centers, surgical centers and much more. As one of the leading health systems in Orange County and Los Angeles County, we're confident that no matter what your needs are, we have the teams, tools and know-how to support you every step of the way.