IQ Inc. is passionate about our employees and the clients with which we partner with! We have a “people first” mentality and provide high-quality software to our clients, while supplying a rewarding, fun, collaborative, and flexible work environment to our team!
We are currently in need of a Software Architect to contribute to building features and components in software systems that are deployed to production customers. Working cross-functionally and globally, you will continually advance technologies, as well as develop and mentor members of your team. In this role you will lead those around you and push yourself, and your team, to continuously evolve. Effective communication is a must.
Required Skills & Experience:
· 15+ years of experience in the broad spectrum of the software developer life-cycle.
· Significant experience building enterprise class, multi-process, fault tolerant load balanced and multi-tiered systems.
· Expert level C++ or Java programming skills that leverage advanced constructs of the language.
· Experience applying Object-Oriented Design principles and patterns.
· Extensive knowledge of developing software in a Linux environment, including writing and modifying shell scripts.
· Strong diagnostic and analytical skills.
· Experience with continuous integration, static code analysis, branching and versioning and DevOps.
· Must be able to handle working in a dynamic environment with parallel responsibilities and competing priorities.
· Maintain the appropriate balance between speed and perfection while never compromising quality.
· Energizes those around them when working with a team while having the ability to go solo when appropriate.
· Lifelong learner that shares and teaches what you learn.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience implementing and sustaining mission critical enterprise systems.
· Bachelor's Degree
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Prior experience in control systems or embedded systems
· Experience with Agile methodology and Scrum or other Agile processes
· Experience with MQ, Electron, Angular 7, Material Design, Java Spring Boot, Express, NodeJS, Git, GitLab, Docker SQL database data modeling and interaction
IQ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IQ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IQ Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IQ Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Internal Number: HI1012A
About IQ Inc.
IQ Inc. is a woman-owned small business headquartered in Monroeville, PA. Since 1994 IQ has delivered software development and consulting services in ways that best meet our customers’ needs; including complete end-to-end software projects in our state-of-the-art development center. IQ also services our customers through staff augmentation engagements, contract-to-hire and direct placement. We work with our clients to create partnerships not just business relationships.