IFS Senior Manager, Sector Analysis, Analytics Insights, (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, New York, NY. Assist internal stakeholders by analyzing and managing the development of stakeholder deliverables. Participate in stakeholder engagements and delivering knowledge-based deliverables. Present market making differentiated points of view. Contextualize analytic modeling and monitoring of key sector drivers. Help drive growth opportunities to address internal stakeholder needs. Support managing daily activities around internal stakeholder support and risk mitigation on a product, deliverable and project basis. Interact with internal stakeholders and practice groups to develop new products and solutions. Establish and maintain relationships.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Economics, Public Health, Business Administration, or a related field, plus 6 years of post-baccalaureate progressive related work experience. In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Economics, Public Health, Business Administration, or a related field, plus 4 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data analytics;
- Manage resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections;
- Perform analysis of raw economic data, review third-party analyses, and analyze industry and government publications impacting market structures;
- Oversee the impact of supply chain innovation and technology on hospitals' and health insurers;
- Use statistical methods to analyze economic data and create projections using Microsoft Excel; and
- Leverage Tableau and PowerPoint to display data findings.
Travel up to 20% of the time is required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code NY2179, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.