Rockwell Automation is looking for an innovative engineer to join our global embedded software organization. In this role, you will have the opportunity grow your career in embedded software by solving challenging problems using modern technologies, tools, and practices.
* Develop safety- and security-critical embedded software for new Programmable Logic Controllers
* Work in a variety of hardware and software environments, ranging from commercial off-the-shelf to custom System on Chip architectures, and from general purpose to embedded real-time operating systems
* Use modern continuous integration and development tools, and promote continuous improvement of engineering tools and practices across the global development organization
* Participate as a member of an agile team within the Scaled Agile Framework, promoting agile practices within the team
* Perform detailed-level design and implementation of controller features and subsystems with technical guidance from senior engineering personnel
* Participate in all aspects of the embedded software quality process, including design and code review, and developing unit and functional testware
* Implement automated tests; expand and improve automated test coverage, practices, and procedures
Internal Number: 2689389
About Rockwell Automation
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.