Position Summary: Position can be located anywhere in the EMEA region.
Our Security Engineer will interface with our valued clients on projects to develop robust network solutions. These Projects will be specific to enabling a connected enterprise by connecting the Industrial Internet of Things.
Potential candidates should have:
* Experience on performing non technical security offerings in Industrial Environment: Risk Assessments, Security Assessments; Policies and procedures, etc.
* Experience on IDMZ, Whitelisting, Hardening, Anti-X, etc.
* Experience with Cybersecurity framework is required: NIST, ISO, IEC, ISA, Cobit
* Vendor security product experience such as Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Cisco, Fortinet, Splunk, Symantec, TrendMicro, F5, Carbon Black, Qualys and more
* Familiarity with a variety of security and/or networking concepts, practices, and procedures, to include manufacturing and enterprise network convergence, network protocols, communication optimization, application effects on system performance and human exploitation techniques on the manufacturing network.
* Experience in developing and deploying solutions in a virtual environment.
* Design, implement and support customer's converged business and manufacturing/industrial systems and user needs in parallel with their overall business strategies.
* Write detailed documentation that could include user needs, system specifications, observed issues with remediation recommendations or implementation requirements in order to develop or modify manufacturing infrastructure.
* Design, recommend, and implement system changes.
* Design customer manufacturing architecture and provides vision, problem anticipation, and problem solving ability to customers.
Internal Number: 2641941
About Rockwell Automation
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.