Do you want to help pave the way to the technological future in a job that offers daily challenges in a conducive environment?
We are looking for the right Developer to join our team of innovative experts and seek viable solutions to real-world problems for our business needs.
You will have the chance to design, develop embedded software application and involved in our projects end to end lifecycle.
We believe that an open and inviting workplace is the key to unlocking the potential of our employees, and to that end, we offer a good career progression, a conducive environment to grow and to be innovative. We are a group of people who love technology, who love innovations and challenges. People are at the core of everything we do.
If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you're in the right place!!
Join us and use your talents to help create the very best products and solutions in the industry.
What you will be working on:
* Our latest and greatest technologies in our next generation product line for our CompactLogix PLC controllers.
* Design embedded system application to support our product requirement
* Collaborate and partner with Rockwell experts across the globe and use the best engineering practices / processes in embedded software development
* Be part of the team evolutions to innovate to bring higher efficiency and better capabilities in the infrastructure and competency
What we are looking for:
* Individuals who have degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related with Embedded software engineer. You need to have technical competency that will support your success in this role
* Individuals who are excellent in communications, have a good attitude, excellent in analysis and have a high motivation to deliver the best product in the industry
* Individuals who love programming in C or C++ and, have high motivations to learn and develop a good embedded software application. Experience in RTOS.
* Individuals who are enjoy working with industrial automation products, who have passion to understand customer needs and who posse's ability to learn quickly
* Graduates are welcome and will be considered for junior positions.
Internal Number: 2696467
About Rockwell Automation
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.