• Provide general contract administration support including:
• Prepare data-call responses for Government approval.
• Prepare reports as directed by the CO,Team Chief or Senior Contracting Officer.
• Maintain contract files in accordance with all required regulations.
• Prepare contract award and modifications in accordance with NAM/FAR for CO review/signature into EPX,to include identify in gap propriety solicitation and contract clauses.
• Draft, edit, review, and maintain all contractual documentation, such as pre negotiation and price negotiation memorandums, SOWs, Justifications and Approvals (J&A), acquisition plans, and other acquisition/contracting documents for consideration by authorized Government personnel.
• Provide recommendations on contract matters to Government personnel such as the COTR, Program Control, and/or Security, as required.
• Collect and analyze relevant market information from Government and non Government sources in order to make recommendations regarding possible sources; prepare Market Research reports.
• Make recommendations to authorized Government personnel regarding cash flow regarding acquisitions.
• Analyze customer requirements and recommend the appropriate contract type that meets all statutory requirements.
• Recommend appropriate contracting methods based on customer requirement.
• Make recommendations on the appropriate method of publicizing a procurement.
• Advise and assist the Government with the identification of contract incentive structures that meet required policy while incentivizing positive BOA contractor performance.
• Draft source selection criteria using best value, lowest price technically acceptable or other methods for contracts awarded by negotiation for consideration by authorized Government personnel.
• Draft pre-award and post-award debriefings for unsuccessful offerors
• Assist in preparing and conducting negotiation of all the elements of a potential contract or solicitation including schedule, performance, and price; and prepare related documents.
• Analyze, recommend, and document the validity of claims
• Resolve contract issues with CO approval.
• Make recommendations regarding the evaluation and documentation of subcontracting plans, organizational conflict of interest plans, foreign ownership, control,or influence situations,international traffic and arms regulation situations, and deviation waivers.
TENICA and Associates LLC is a provider of government services and consulting solutions in the areas of national defense, homeland and cyber security. TENICA provides knowledgeable and experienced subject matter experts to perform a variety of professional services, logistics and supply chain management, crisis prevention and response, and information technology solutions to solve dynamic security challenges. Founded in 2008 and based in Chantilly, Virginia, TENICA is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned, Woman Owned, Small Business (SDVOB and WOSB) and is a participant in the Small Business Administration’s 8(a) business development program. www.TENICA.biz.
TENICA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
TENICA and Associates LLC is a management and technology consulting firm providing contract management support, information technology services, program and project management, finance and logistics support, professional and administrative support services, budget and execution support, and analytical support to commercial, State and Federal agencies. TENICA's team delivers knowledge and experience managing programs and projects within the fields of information technology, logistics and supply chain management, professional and administrative support services, national security and homeland defense, and crisis prevention and response solutions. Founded in 2008 and based in Alexandria, Virginia, TENICA is a Woman-Owned Small Business, an Economically-Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, certified participant in the SBA’s 8(a) Business Development Program, and a certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business.