IHS Markit, Private Capital Markets, has an opportunity for an experienced Director, Client Services who is passionate about leading a geographically dispersed support team providing an exceptional client experience by quickly resolving client issues for a global client base! You'll be responsible initially for a team of 10 - 15 with future team growth as we aggressively expand our global client base. Responsibilities Include international coordination of team members, professional development of Client Service team and monitoring and reporting support metrics to demonstrate superior results.
What You'll Do:
- Lead a geographically dispersed Client Service team delivering first and second level business support for LP products and services to a global client base
- Shape and improve Client Service business model as we grow
- Become the business subject matter expert foundation for the Client Service team
- Drive training and knowledge to empower team to investigate and work with internal teams to resolve client issues including data discrepancies
- Identify, implement and improve client service process, business guidelines, standards and best practices
- Make suggestions for system enhancements based on your product knowledge and client feedback
- Contribute to and maintain the knowledge base
- Analyze and refine BI support metrics to drive improvement and team goals
What You'll Get:
- Challenging and rewarding work
- An incredible team of smart and mission-driven people to work with
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits
What You'll Need:
- Previous management and leadership experience
- SaaS based or middle-office platform support
- 10+ years of troubleshooting and resolving application support issues
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Finance and/or Economics degree or prior experience in finance
- Strong time management responsibility and project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for communicating complex technical issues to both peers and non-technical staff and clients
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving capabilities
A Plus If You Have :
- Background in client services with demonstrable success stories
- Advanced knowledge of Excel formulas and reporting
- Experience in the finance industry, with a focus on Limited Partner service delivery
- Ability to run SQL queries to perform data analysis
- Previous in-depth working experience with Salesforce
- Experience with web meeting software and Instant message tools (i.e. Microsoft Teams) IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct Right to Work EEO is the Law EEO is the Law Supplement Pay Transparency Statement Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.