You are a driven and motivated problem solver ready to pursue meaningful work. You strive to make an impact every day & not only at work, but in your personal life and community too. If that sounds like you, then you've landed in the right place.
Are you a high performing student?
Have you demonstrated leadership?
Are you ready to make a difference?
Join an exciting and inclusive work environment where your work matters and we put the customer at the center of all we do. You will develop critical leadership and functional skills in areas such as Business Analysis, Project Management, Process Management/Six Sigma, Premium Audit, Robotics Process Automation, Digital Adoption and Customer Relationship Management. The ECLDP internship program is an 11-week experience that includes formal and experiential learning, volunteerism and networking.
What’s in it for you?
* Challenging assignment in an Operations functional team
* Capstone team project outside of assignment domain – partner with other interns to research, recommend and present
* Core competency development in required corporate skills
* Coaching, mentoring, evaluation, and feedback
* Access as early candidate to future early career opportunities, including full time rotational program
What is The Hartford looking for?
* Students expecting to graduate in January or May of 2022 with a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Operations management, Supply Chain Management, Economics, Communications or Liberal Arts and a GPA of 3.0 or higher at graduation
* Must have a record of high achievement, analytical thinking, initiative and process improvement
* Demonstrate strong communication, change agility and team skills
* Use of MS Office Suite through class assignments or work
* Leadership experience outside of the classroom
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression/Religion/Age
About The Hartford
With more than 200 years of expertise, The Hartford is a leader in property and casualty insurance, group benefits and mutual funds. The company is widely recognized for its service excellence, sustainability practices, trust and integrity.